World-class Online Store
Children’s Day Promotion
- / The brand is an online retailer selling nutritional supplements and wellness products, launched a Children’s Day campaign to attract new customers and increase sales with existing customers.
- / Engaged 4 mid- to top-tier KOLs to create original videos and posts on Weibo.
- / Provided 5 top-selling products to KOLs for content creation and included unique discount codes for fans.
- / The brand’s involvement with more top-tier KOLs and having video content on Weibo during the campaign drove 14x more media value and 22x more engagements compared to the same period before the campaign.
- / The combined top-selling product brands gained over 75% increase in media value and extended its audience outreach by 114% during the campaign period thanks to the successful and influential video posts created by the KOLs.
- / For high-performing content, additional investment in boosting KOL posts on Weibo with native ads is recommended.
Premium European Baby Brand
Creative Video Promotion
- / Northern European premium baby brand that wanted to increase awareness and sales of their Flexi Bath product
- / Three mommy influencers were selected to create six video posts on Weibo for 11.11 Singles Day campaign. Users were directed to Tmall store
- / The influencers received a fee and 2,000 RMB in products to give away to their followers to stimulate engagement
- / The cost of the Flexi Bath product is quite high, however, even with a limited cash budget, the brand was able to achieve impressive results
- / The three mommy influencers were well positioned to reach their target audience, which aided in the success of the campaign.
- / Video content was the best way to communicate the product’s value. This culminated in a much higher than average media value and ROI
Irish Baby Brand
- / Irish multi-brand e-commerce site looking to build awareness and drive sales to WeChat shop
- / Identified micro-influencers on PARKLU with specific characteristics: mother of two children under age of 5, located in select cities, and willing to engage on commission-basis
- / No cash budget and full transparency: KOLs receive an array of products and the freedom to give both positive and negative reviews
- / 20% of micro-KOLs generated 80% of sales
- / Engaging micro-KOLs as for long-term engagement and authenticity
Organic Baby Products
- / Organic beauty e-commerce site looking to build awareness of its various brands and seed social media with customer success stories
- / Targeted and identified micro-influencers on PARKLU to engage beauty, wellness, and mommy/baby KOLs
- / No cash budget: product gifting only (value of 800 RMB per product)
- / Important to create “echo chambers” by focusing KOL campaigns within specific communities – i.e., engaging too many types of influencers does not break through the social media noise
Download DOUYIN Case Study
Contect Us on WeChat