Valentino held its “Valentino: Re-Signify Part One Shanghai” interactive brand exhibition the at Power Station of Art in Shanghai from 19 December 2020 to 17 January 2021.
- The brand invited 188 KOLs to participate in this campaign, mostly from Xiaohongshu and WeChat. A small number of KOLs are from Bilibili.
- The brand hosted an exclusive opening ceremony for the exhibition, inviting a crowd of celebrities and highly-followed fashion KOLs such as @深夜徐老师 and @宇博gogoboi to attend and post about the exhibition.
- During the whole exhibition, the brand also invited many Xiaohongshu KOLs. They all used black and red pictures from the exhibition as the main post picture to create a unified style and promote recognition of the campaign.
- @懒爷满满正能量posted photos of top-tier stars at the event. These posts elicited 20,000+ interactions from followers, enabling this post to achieve the highest follower interaction rate among all KOL postings for this campaign.
- The campaign has tracked more than 71M impressions on Weibo via #valentino再诠释#.