Olay’s New Whiting Serum

/Olay’s New Whiting Serum

Olay’s New Whiting Serum

Olay attempted to seamlessly integrate an offline and online promotional campaign for the launch of its newest product.

Campaign analysis:

  • Olay collaborated with mega KOL @李佳琦Austin to feature the product in a live-stream and two videos pushed across his social accounts.
  • Roughly 40% of KOLs participating in Olay’s campaign are top-tier Weibo beauty bloggers. The remaining 60% of KOLs are mid-tier on the RED and Douyin.
  • The campaign’s Weibo hashtag #肌肤底子好有多棒# has tracked more than 370M impressions.
By | 2020-09-02T10:35:24+00:00 September 2nd, 2020|0 Comments

Share This Story, Choose Your Platform!

Leave A Comment

four + 15 =