Giorgio Armani 5G Black Liquid Lipgloss

/Giorgio Armani 5G Black Liquid Lipgloss

Giorgio Armani 5G Black Liquid Lipgloss

Giorgio Armani has been collaborating with KOLs across several social networks to promote the release of its new 5G black liquid lip gloss.

Campaign analysis:

.   KOLs’ posts feature two contrasting makeup and outfit styles to juxtapose Armani’s two most popular lip gloss colors.

.   Roughly 40% of KOLs are top-tier Weibo beauty bloggers. The remaining 60% of KOLs are small professional product reviewers on the RED and Bilibili.

.   Posts on Weibo are primarily professional makeup tutorials. While posts on RED and Bilibili look more like organic product reviews.

.   The 10 Bilibili KOLs’ “FIT Performance” has been lackluster. No KOLs’ engagement rate surpassed their 90-day moving average.

By | 2020-09-03T10:25:01+00:00 September 3rd, 2020|0 Comments

Share This Story, Choose Your Platform!

Leave A Comment

seventeen − 10 =