Unleash meaningful opportunities for digital creators
Under the era of technology and information, PARKLU is derived as an online key opinion leader (KOL) platform. We are an energetic and creative team, aiming to help international brands to match with the right partners in China’s social media platforms, conquer the limits and make a big step forward.
We have offices both in Shanghai and Hong Kong.
Product & Development
Sales & Marketing
PARKLU is seeking a Sales Manager to meet our ambitious growth objectives. As a key member of a seriously talented team
You will play a key role shaping our company and helping our influencer marketplace flourish. You will be responsible for developing and executing key growth sales strategies, tactics and action plans required to achieve your sales target. This position reports to the CEO.
Responsibilities and duties:
- Meet or exceed quarterly sales targets
- Develop and execute a plan to achieve sales targets and expand PARKLU’s customer base
- Leverage personal network, partnerships and sales consultants to generate new sales revenue
- Improve and optimize our sales operations processes
- Communicate value proposition with proposals, presentations and technology demonstrations.
- Partner with customers to understand their business needs and objectives
- Advocate customer needs/issues cross-departmentally by working with the product & development, community and customer success teams
- Recruit, hire and manage the sales team
- Be a great leader, coach, and manager to a nimble and fast-growing team
- 5+ years of proven sales experience consistently meeting or exceed sales revenue targets
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from opportunity identification and creation to close
- Experience in technology or agency sales in China
- We love people who geek out over product (tech/fashion) and data
- Fluent Mandarin and English language skills (writing and speaking)
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Grit, teamwork, and analytical thinking
- Positive attitude, self-motivated and persistent
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly organized with attention to detail
Please send your CV to email@example.com